Parliament of Fools

Welcome! We fools are a mish-mash of lovers of the English language. Pull up a computer chair, and imagine with us that you're sitting by the fire in a local cafe. Sip your cyber-cappucino and discuss with us your thoughts on our latest reading assignment. Hopefully we'll experience all the joy of reading together, without the cost of Starbucks.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Reading Wrap-up

Ok Friends.

Hopefully everyone has obtained a copy, and has gotten some time to spend reading. I was recently on vacation with Rob's family in Virginia, so I couldn't get to a computer until now (Yes we had a blast) to wrap things up.

Just to give fair warning, I'm going to post my response to the story tomorrow, and then discussion can begin.

For future reference, I think that the next person to pick a story should also set the official date for open discussion, and then be the first person to begin a topic for discussion. That way everyone isn't checking back over and over again to no avail like I have so rudely allowed to happen.

See you again tommorrow!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger Queen of Carrots said…

    I like the ideas for setting a date and being responsible to open discussion. I was starting to wonder what happened next. :-)

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Devona said…

    Yeah, I wanted to say something about it earlier, but our computer kicked the bucket.

    Right now I'm using the laptop from Rob's job illegally. Well, not illegally, but not for what it's intended to be used for.

    Hopefully Rob will get old G5 up and running tonight so I can keep up. I'm lost without my highspeed intenet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home